3/12/2012

A time for new beginnings

It feels like Spring anyway, here in South Texas. Much needed and anticipated rain has enabled the grass to start greening up and the roses to start blooming. Wildflowers are just beginning to make their colorful appearance known.

I noticed I haven't posted in quite awhile. I get side-tracked, but I am going to make an effort to keep this blog updated better. I'll be sharing some wildflower pics soon and maybe even some simple photo tips if anyone is interested.

Until then, be blessed ~ BeckeyZ

sm_5487

1 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak March 12, 2012 at 3:03 AM  

Wow ... that's a great picture. Brilliant.

God bless.

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP