12/21/2008

Star light, star bright


IMG_5859, originally uploaded by beckeyz.

I bought these really cool lights last year for the kids. I got around to hanging them last week. I'm not just lazy or anything, there were a lot of variables involved. They switched rooms this year and then there was the whole painting of the new room back in September. I still need to hang some stuff on the walls. I ran across these lights and had to go buy lightbulbs for them. They are so cool, the kids really like them. Now I want one in my room.

2 comments:

Di December 22, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

Oooooo, that's really cool!!!!

Jen January 9, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

WOW that is cool! I love STars!

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP