7/19/2009

Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk 2009


boarded up, originally uploaded by beckeyz.

I registered for this back in May (I think). It was a lot of fun. There were about 50 photographers who met up in the King William Historic District and walked around for two hours shooting whatever. This is the second annual Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk.

I think I'd like to do something similar in much cooler weather.

It was fun, I was pretty hot and sweaty when it was over, but I had a good time and got a bunch of cool photos. Click on the photo above to go to my flickr account and see the rest if you like.

3 comments:

Jessica Morris July 21, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

wow! beautiful.

that sounds like a fun thing to do - but I agree! cooler weather would be better :)

Jen July 23, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

really cool!!

txphotoblog July 29, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

I attended this too, and it was all fun and games until I got hot and sweaty. LOL!

Actually, I had a great time, and got some really fun photos.

txphotoblog.com

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP