2/07/2010

Sunday Citar





Time for a cup of coffee (or tea if you prefer) and some wonderful quotes. It's Sunday Citar time, brought to us by Tabitha of the Fresh Mommy blog.

IMG_2018warmer


"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


I always watch the sky at sunset...even if I'm inside, when I know the sun is going down, I have to see if there is something wonderful to capture. Every once in a while, when the clouds are just right and the sun is in the perfect spot, I get something spectacular. Lovely.

8 comments:

Anonymous February 7, 2010 at 1:38 AM  

Your example compliments your quote fabulously, thanks for sharing!

melissa February 7, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

Thanks for sharing this wonderful image - and beautiful quote to go with it.

I llove sunsets - but I have never managed to catch one like that.

sema February 7, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

Beautiful quote and spectacular photo!

Unknown February 7, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

That is spectacular. So very pretty! I love it! : )

jp February 7, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

lovely!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations February 7, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Love the quote and beautiful photo!

Marisa February 8, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Like you I am fascinated by the ever changing sky scape especially sun sets and sun rises. The picture that emerges from the camera is ofter a total surprise.
Beautiful quote!
Have a great day!

Muthering Heights February 8, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

You photo is perfect for that quote!

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP