5/09/2010

Sunday Citar ~ Happy Mother's Day!





It's Sunday again! What a beautiful day to honor Mom with some quotes! Join in the Citar fun, brought to you by Tabitha at Fresh Mommy.

90302GrandmaBen&Evelyn01

"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts." ~ Washington Irving

This is my mom with my kids a few years ago. I'm so blessed to still have her in my world.

4 comments:

Sharon Cowles May 9, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

What a beautiful pic and quote Beckey.
Happy Mother's Day to you my friend.

Sharon

Little Mochi May 9, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Such a sweet picture.
Happy Mothers Day to you.

Muthering Heights May 9, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

What a precious moment!!

Crystal Rae May 9, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

very cute. I didn't think about doing a mom quote for the occasion. LOL.

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP