10/16/2010

Sunday Citar ~ siblings





It's Sunday again! Time to share a quote or two, join in the Citar fun, brought to you by Tabitha at Fresh Mommy.

IMG_5587

IMG_5594

"Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet."
~Vietnamese Proverb

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you,
as you are to them."

~Desmond Tutu

Every year I take the kids pics in a pumpkin patch...and this year I had to find a new patch to use. It's fun to look at the old shots and see how they've grown throughout the years (too fast, if you ask me). Here is a peek at this years pics - to see more, click on a photo and it will take you to my flickr album.

9 comments:

Corey~living and loving October 17, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

cute shots. :) love the quotes. :) have a happy sunday!

heavenisabookstore October 17, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

One of my favorite things about this time of year is relishing in the pumpkin patch! Very good family outing.

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) October 17, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

yeah, the grow up so fast ... sigh!
like they say, the days are long but the years are short!

Veronica Lee October 17, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

Beautiful shots! Love the quotes too.

Happy Sunday Citar!

Miss Angie October 17, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Aww, what great photos!

Mommara October 17, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

Great quotes and pictures. We still need to get out to the pumpkin patch.

~*SharonMarie*~ October 18, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Look how fast they are growing up!

I always enjoy looking at your pictures, Beckey!

Jen October 23, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Great Photos and looked like such a fun time!! Makes me want to go to a pumpkin patch :)

Tabitha Blue October 24, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

Awwww, so sweet. And I totally agree... WAY TOO FAST. :)

We're enjoying Orlando!!! That's the Sea World we visited.

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP