1/16/2009

birds on a wire


IMG_6361, originally uploaded by beckeyz.

We have a problem in our town with grackles....they are the nastiest, noisiest birds I've ever seen or heard. It's creepy when they are out in full force, it is just like being inserted into the movie "the birds". I've been wanting to photograph them for awhile now, so today was a very gloomy black and white kinda day and I decided to go over to the park and get some shots of them. I regret not taking my zoom lens, I may do that some other time, but this shot should give an idea of how many there are. I felt like they were watching me the whole time.

3 comments:

Unknown January 17, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

WOW!!!! You captured that really well. Yeah, that's creepy.

There's a house like that on my walk. The phone lines, the trees, the roof of the house, just covered in birds. And they are so loud I can hear them over my ipod.

Unknown January 19, 2009 at 1:19 AM  

They probably were watching you. The creepiest is when they're flying around as a huge mass of birds over something.
Awesome picture!

Jen January 23, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Kool pic though, weird birds lol
are grackles crows?

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP