2/10/2009

goldfish

IMG_7323

I shot a wedding this past weekend. The centerpieces on the tables at the reception were fishbowls. I thought that was different, pretty cool, kinda bizzare. My six year old was at the reception with me and she was tickled when she found out she'd get to bring some fish home. She named them - Romeo and Rachel. "Can we go buy some fish food?" she asked me. I told her if they were still alive in the morning, I would think about getting some fish food. Well, Rachel was dead in the morning, but Romeo is still around. Yeah, I bought some fish food, and a more suitable tank (3 gallon). We'll see how long he lasts.

6 comments:

Di February 10, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

LOL, be careful. When my eldest was a child, I let her play that ping pong in a bowl game at a fair, thinking the goldfish wouldn't last that long. It ended up living for over 4 years!!!

BeckeyZ February 10, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

That's actually kinda cool. I did get the tank set up and romeo seems very pleased with his new home (so far).

Jen February 10, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

aww :)

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Your photos continue to be awesome, and I really liked this one because we had goldfish in goblets at our wedding reception.

Debbie Haughland Chan February 28, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

What a cool idea! I love it!

I just found your blog. Didn't know you were a photographer. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your camera work.

Jessica Morris March 4, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

I don't think I knew you did wedding photography... very cool!
Do you have an online gallery?

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP