5/20/2009

the grand canyon.....from the plane


IMG_8606, originally uploaded by beckeyz.

So yeah, I'm one of those goobers with my camera up against the window taking pictures as I watch the world go by beneath us. What can I say? I've only flown a handful of times, and I love it.

This is one of the shots I got after the captain informed us that we were right over the Grand Canyon. I still want to go there for a vacation some day. I hope Ronnie doesn't think this counts, because it doesn't.

More in-flight photos to come.

3 comments:

Da Bee's Knees May 20, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Just breathtaking!

And LOL @ "not counting". Let's see ya convince Ronnie.

Bagel's Life @ Home & School May 20, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

that is amazing!

Jen May 26, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

WOW that is awesome!!!

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP