5/13/2009

Vegas.....so far


IMG_1038, originally uploaded by beckeyz.

I wanted to share some photos from my Vegas trip. I'm ending day two now. So far, I have probably walked about 10 miles.....and that's just in our hotel. I wonder if I'll lose any weight while I'm here. That $4 hot dog I had our first night was pretty good. But between the walking and the food (or lack of), I think I may actually get to drop a few lbs. Wooo Hoooo!!!! Now that's something to write home about! Although, I'm wishing I had brought some tylenol or something. My feet, ankles and legs are really hurting. Oh well, no pain - no gain, right? I never did understand that dumb saying. Click on the photo above if you want to see other shots I've taken so far.

3 comments:

Unknown May 14, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

no pain no gain??? But I thought you wanted to LOSE!

Di May 14, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

You should have told me you'd be in Vegas!!!! I would have sooooo been there!!!!!!!!!

BeckeyZ May 17, 2009 at 2:57 AM  

I was there all week Di! And man, it was a long, LONG week. But I had fun.

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP