12/28/2009

fun with photoshop


fun with photoshop, originally uploaded by beckeyz.

I posted this on facebook and got absolutely NO reaction. Not surprised, most people are bombarded with stuff on fb so I shouldn't expect comments on every little thing I post. But I seriously thought I was being clever with this one. I realize that the tot and NOT a coney is cutting the cheese here, but there was no coney in the picture, I suppose I could have photoshopped a coney into the photo as well, but I wasn't that up to it.

Anyhow, I had fun doing it. **snicker, snicker, snort**

1 comments:

Anonymous December 29, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Nice. Very cool effect, if a bit immature ;)

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP