12/30/2009

a prayer cross and NOT a puppy


IMG_1837, originally uploaded by beckeyz.

Okay...I laugh at the commercials, but she has been BEGGING me for one of these crosses. I think they are kinda lame, but it was that or a puppy, and I can tell you right now that I am not ready for a puppy and neither is she. She is convinced she can take care of a puppy, but that would last about a week and then the job would fall on me. So, no puppy for Christmas this year, but I went ahead and got her the cross. See the look of joy on her face? It was worth it.

1 comments:

Unknown December 30, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

I can see the appeal with the younger kids. My step-daughter thinks they're pretty cool, too. But she knows not to ask for things she sees on infomercials.

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP