3/09/2010

iHeartfaces..."jumping for joy"



They're jumping for joy this week at i♥faces!

I actually thought of this shot AFTER I made my kids go outside and jump for me...LOL. I didn't like the shots I got and I remembered this jumping ride that they always want to go on every year at the fair grounds for our Stock Show and Rodeo. They love these jumping bungee things. I swear, if I had a big inflated bed in one room of the house with elastic cords attached to the ceiling, they would never leave it. So here is my girl, about to flip for I don't know, maybe the hundredth time. Perhaps she'll be a stunt woman when she grows up.

jumping

2 comments:

Melissa March 9, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

Love it!

Me too on the room. Bill Gates supposedly has a padded trampoline room in his house. . . my kids would love a visit to that!

Alice March 9, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

awesome cool shot! looks like a lot of fun! (except i'd be seriously sick about this point - lol!)

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP