3/28/2010

Sunday Citar ~ and here we go!!!





It's Sunday again! Grab a cup of coffee or tea or whatever you like, sit back, and share or enjoy our favorite quotes. Join in the Citar fun, brought to you by Tabitha at Fresh Mommy.

IMG_0591
“My heart found its home long ago in the beauty, mystery, order and disorder of the flowering earth.”

IMG_0534
“Some may wonder why I chose wildflowers when there are hunger and unemployment and the big bomb in the world. Well, I, for one, think we will survive, and I hope that along the way we can keep alive our experience with the flowering earth. For the bounty of nature is also one of the deep needs of man.”

IMG_0602
“The environment is where we all meet; where all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share. It is not only a mirror of ourselves, but a focusing lens on what we can become.”

~ Lady Bird Johnson

We finally got around to going on a wildflower shoot yesterday. It was lots of fun...I'm so grateful for Lady Bird Johnson, because I'm sure that the wildflowers we enjoy here today are a result of her love for them before.

If you want to see more of the photos from our excursion, click on any of the above pics to go to my flickr album. Have a beautiful Sunday!

9 comments:

Sharon Cowles March 28, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

Beckey!! All of the pics are beautiful, but that top one of the flowers, to me, is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!
I love looking at your pics. :-)

Stylist A March 28, 2010 at 3:08 AM  

Seriously beautiful flower fields! great pictures. Thanks for sharing!

~Alysha

Sarah. Splish Splash Designs March 28, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

Oh, I love those photos. The flowers are gorgeous :)

septembermom March 28, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

The flowers are truly beautiful! The colors are gorgeous. Thank you for this lovely post :)

Joy Taylor March 28, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

those are beautiful and so colorful!

Unknown March 28, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Oh so pretty. Fields of flowers. How amazing. And fresh : )

♥ Boomer ♥ March 28, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous! And delightful quotes.

Muthering Heights March 28, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

I literally wanted to lean forward and sniff the first shot!

Beautiful!!!

jp May 1, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

“The environment is where we all meet; where all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share. It is not only a mirror of ourselves, but a focusing lens on what we can become.”

~ Lady Bird Johnson

lovely!

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP