1/23/2011

somewhere back in time

I did a portrait session at one of our Missions yesterday. Mission San Jose or "Mission San José y San Miguel de Aguayo". I don't think I've ever been to this Mission. Like most San Antonians, I've of course been to the Alamo numerous times. I loved this place, and I have to study up on it and go back. Sounds like a field trip is in the works.

I got a shot of this window in what was left of a building. I imagined what it must have been like to live there and be looking out this window at what was going on outside. As I get older, I am more and more interested in history. I wish I had this passion for it when I was still in school.

IMG_8181

2 comments:

Anonymous January 25, 2011 at 7:27 AM  

I think history is something to be enjoyed when you desire it - not when it is forced on you. I too find history to be much more exciting as an adult than I did in school. Plus it doesn't help that most history teachers are as bland as plain, cold oatmeal...

Nice Shot!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations January 31, 2011 at 6:49 AM  

History is so fascinating. Beautiful shot.

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP