2/28/2011

details, details, details

When shooting an event, be it a birthday party, or a wedding, or a quinceanera, it is always important to remember to get the "detail" shots. The little things that make the party unique and special, from the invitation to the seating arrangement to the flowers, cake and wine glasses. People shots are very important, but the detail shots show how much work was put into the event.

Don't forget to shoot the details!
IMG_8807

IMG_8927

IMG_8922

IMG_8938

IMG_8925

IMG_8971

IMG_8977

IMG_8978

IMG_9159

By the way, these are some of my favorite shots to take. You don't have to worry about red-eye, odd faces or mussed hair. LOL

2 comments:

psd413 February 28, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

I agree. I like taking detail shots as well! They are fun things to play around with.

ARK April 4, 2011 at 8:22 AM  

I agree wholeheartedly! These shots are the most fun! I love the sparliness of this event...so fun!

..and my fav is your photo of the card with the butterfly...so beautiful...

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP