2/06/2011

Sunday Citar ~ Good days





It's Sunday again! Time to share a quote, join in the Citar fun, brought to you by Tabitha at Fresh Mommy.

“Good days are to be gathered like grapes, to be trodden and bottled into wine and kept for age to sip at ease beside the fire. If the traveler has vintaged well, he need trouble to wander no longer; the ruby moments glow in his glass at will.”
~ Freya Stark (French adventurer and explorer 1893-1993)

IMG_8627

IMG_8628

IMG_8695

IMG_8698

IMG_8734

IMG_8758

I was shooting some senior portraits for and old friend yesterday out on the river walk, and took my family along to help. I got in a few shots of the kiddos while we were there and some other "surroundings" shots. It was a great day. It was fun seeing my friend again, and her kids were fantastic and mine behaved and now I know that my daughter wants to stay at the Hyatt on the river walk for her birthday this year. Yay!

5 comments:

ARK February 6, 2011 at 6:53 AM  

The bunny ears are CLASSIC

Veronica Lee February 6, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

Awesome captures!!! Great quote too.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Tabitha Blue February 6, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

What a fun way to look at life... great quote! Looks like an amazing place to wander for photos, and fun captures of your sweet little ones. I agree, the bunny ears are classic! :)

~Tabitha

septembermom February 6, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

The pictures are full of joy and the quote is marvelous. Thank you!

Unknown February 7, 2011 at 12:03 AM  

I love your pictures. Your children are so adorable : ) Glad you could get some great shots of them too! I mean, it is fun to take shots of other people, but at the end of the day : ) we need pictures of our babies. I have to remind myself of that all the time!

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP