11/22/2008

Kerr County Market Days


IMG_5574, originally uploaded by beckeyz.

We braved the cool weather today and headed over to Kerrville for this monthly event. It was fun, the first time I had been there and though I didn't have much money to spend, I thought it would be fun for picture taking.

This water fountain was my favorite item. It just caught my eye. Maybe because I'm doing dishes 4 or 5 times a day ( no fancy electric dishwashers at my house, folks....I AM the dish washer). Maybe it was just because the dishes were so much nicer than mine. LOL. Anyhow, since I couldn't buy it, I did want a picture of it, so I took one.

Click on the photo if you want to see the rest of my Market Days photos.

0 comments:

I Heart Faces Photography Network

visits to my blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP